Over 8 million tons of plastic end up in the ocean every year. Much of this pollution is made up of plastic bags, which contaminate the environment, harm wildlife, and poison our food and water sources.
What can we do as individuals to reduce our plastic footprint?
This is a question that lies at the foundation of what our company is about.
We have created a trash bag that is made from plant-based materials and printed in natural soy ink, making it fully biodegradable and compostable. It is BPA free, paraben free, toxin free and sustainable.
90 days after disposal, our bags start biodegrading; after 180 days, they decompose without leaving any toxic residues behind.
G.K.P. Compostable Trash Bags are not only ecologically-minded, they also add a stylish look to your trash bin and to your entire room. No need to hide your garbage anymore.
- Made with 100% biodegradable PBAT, corn starch, PLA
- Printed in non-toxic biodegradable water-based soy ink
- BPA, Paraben, toxin free
- Certified compostable + biodegradable for both backyard and municipal compost facilities
- Certified by the Biodegradable Product Institute (BPI)
- Meets ASTM D6400 Compostable Standard
- Certified OK Compost HOME under European standard EN 13432 by TUV AUSTRIA
- Packaging box made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper